Role: Wholesale Key Account Manager
Location: New York City, US
Salary: Competitive depending on experience and skills
As part of OppoSuits’ rapid global expansion, we are now looking to recruit a Wholesale Key Account Manager to support our growth in the US. We are growing quickly because we do things differently. Therefore we are looking for a like-minded professional who is looking to join our exciting adventure within a young and creative environment.
- Follow up on new leads and win new business with strategic Wholesale clients
- Work closely with Director of Wholesale to build seasonal client budgets and propose business strategies to maximize overall sales growth and sell through results
- Compile and maintain booking reports for all markets
- Maintain knowledge of sales and market trends with the industry
- Maintain daily communication regarding orders and shipping updates
- Responsible for monitoring the shipping and interfacing with both Wholesale and Finance department
- Record and process all merchandise returns from the wholesale client
- Partner with counterparts at HQ on an as needed basis
- Partner with the Wholesale team and Wholesale Accounts for all logistical and customer service needs
- Partner with AR/AP Manager to assist in charge back investigations
- Coordinate with HQ during and after market close (i.e. Order confirmation, PO receiving, PO accuracy)
- Assist with tradeshow operations and logistics
- Assist Director of Wholesale with analytics and general operations
- Provide Director of Wholesale ongoing feedback about competition and sales performance
- Negotiate new programs with key accounts and review the profitability of potential deals with senior management
- At least 3-5 years of Wholesale experience within the department store and / or apparel business
- Existing relationships is a big plus but not necessary
- Versatile and flexible; embraces change and is consistently able to develop and adapt to the needs of the business
- Excel skills
- Understand retail math and budget / forecasting
- Driven to learn and grow, grasp new concepts quickly, prioritizes efficiently and is organized
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written; follows professional presentation
- Strong follow up, follow through and attention to detail needed, shows initiative, ability to meet deadlines
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- Occasional travel required to tradeshows
Who are you?
You are a dynamic and motived Account Manager. You love to work in a team full of young and creative people. You don’t take yourself too seriously and you bring up awesome ideas, even when people didn’t ask you to. You get on with people very well and are not afraid to sell our unique concept into new customers. You are very well organized, efficient and don’t mind working long hours occasionally during busy seasons. Fluency in English is absolutely essential and any other language on top of that would be a great plus.
Who are we?
We are OppoSuits and we make suits. What started out as an idea while traveling through Southeast Asia has grown into a very successful adventure that has already taken us halfway across the globe. In just four years we’ve set up a range of over 60 designs, got customers in over 50 countries and more media coverage than we can keep track of. We want to provide people with quality, yet affordable suits. Our suits represent men who don’t take themselves too seriously but still want to maintain a sense of style. Over the last few years we have proven that there’s a substantial group of people out there who think the same. OppoSuits created a new category within the fashion industry and is present in almost all major department stores in the US. Of course we also have massive presence and success in our home turf Europe and the next continent Australia is just about to get started.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.