Fell in love with one of our colorful suits? Good news: we’re running a giveaway, and you can win a suit of your choice! Read below how to participate & have a chance to win your favorite suit from our men’s, women’s or boys’ collection.
How it works:
Subscribe to our newsletter below before the 15th of July (this is your entry)
We’ll randomly pick 3 winners among our new subscribers
Are you one of the lucky ones? We’ll send you the suit of your choice!
Terms & Conditions
Boring stuff. But important. But boring.My Example
1. The promoter is: OppoSuits
2. The competition is open to everyone worldwide, except employees of OppoSuits and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
3. Only one entry will be accepted per email address.
4. Closing date for entry will be July 14th, 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: every person subscribing to our newsletter between July 1st and July 14th automatically enters the giveaway. Three winners will be picked randomly from this group of subscribers and win one suit of their choice each.
6. The prize is as follows: three suits in total, one suit of choice per person: a men's, women's or boys' suit. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable and cannot be applied to previously placed orders. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
6. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all new newsletter subscribers signed up between July 1st and July 14th, 2019.
7. The winner will be notified by email within 10 days of the closing date. If the winner does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
8. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
9. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.